We offer a wealth of Senior Level Tax Expertise with speed, efficiency, and accuracy. With our state-of-the-art proprietary tax software, coupled with the expert review of our Quality Control Group (staffed by qualified senior tax personnel), we insure that each page of your tax return is accurate and complete.
CABS offers One-Stop,
for hassle free fuel tax reporting.
Click on images of Reports and Forms
for a detailed view.
- We will calculate totals and complete all state forms
- We calculate the proper taxes on time
- We have the most up to date knowledge of vehicle tax laws
- We provide the best and most cost effective Fuel Tax Reporting in the industry
- We provide License and Permitting Services
- We assist drivers in achieving their financial goals through minimizing costs and exposure to risks associated with fuel tax audits.
|International Fuel Tax Agreement (IFTA)
Reporting Due Dates
January 1st – March 31st
April 1st – June 30th
July 1st – September 30th
October 1st – December 31st